After having a good old chin wag with some of my besties the other night over a glass or three of wine watching trash tv and laughing about nothing in particular and having a play fight (and winning) with the boy, I felt inspired to put together a little post of things that make me smile. Ten Micro pleasures..
1. Finding a vintage bargain on eBay especially if its designer and the whole thing comes to less than a tenner.
2. Tea. I love a proper brew. If its in a china cup it tastes even better
3. Notebooks. I bought a new notebook the other day as I like to sketch and jot down thoughts on my art projects. It's always in my handbag
4. Looking at old photos- from an actual photo album- not from facebook!..thoughts of *that was a great holiday or oh my did I really wear that!*
5. Sunny day when its winter and a Friday all in one.
6. Red roses or just any fresh flowers in your house
7. Chips and curry sauce
8. Spending time with my mum who will always be my heroine and my gran. My gran is 86 and still living life. Plus it's always funny when old people say things they shouldn't.
9. Stroking the cats- seriously therapeutic
10. Finding the perfect black dress then planning a night out to wear it!